Sunday, August 30, 2009

Virginia Water Sports

Merk went home early, so Dad and I were left to our own devices to keep the boys entertained.

Our first attempt was fishing. Dad's girlfriend Karen lives on an awesome lake and let us use her boat.

Max was more interested in the tackle box than actually fishing.

I know it's hard to believe, but there's a fish on that line. It must have been two inches long. We threw it back.


This one's a keeper!

The next day we took the boys sailing on the Potomac.

It was a picture perfect day and the river was gorgeous. I grew up sailing with my dad so it was great to be on the boat again. The boys were a little scared and were more interested in the bugs than being on a sailboat. All in all, it was a great trip and I can't wait to do it all again next year.

No comments: